Join Telfer Marine as our Office and Marketing Administrator
Are you ready to take on a vital role within our thriving marine business? Telfer Marine, a well-established Marine Dealer, is seeking a dynamic Office and Marketing administrator to become an essential part of the crew.
Who We Are: At Telfer Marine, we're not just another marine dealer – we're a part of New Zealand's largest marine buying group, "Boating & Outdoors." With a reputation for excellence, we proudly represent renowned brands like Yamaha outboards & Waverunner, Buccaneer, and Marco Boats. Located on the doorstep of the Redwoods, you are well positioned for forest walks on the lunch break.
You’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless operation of our business. You'll oversee diverse functions, including:
- Handle end-to-end accounts, managing daily reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivable, IRD taxation, and credit control.
- Drive our digital marketing efforts, including content creation, planning and strategy, Facebook and Google Ads management, google analytics and some light E-commerce and SEO optimization, to enhance our online presence and engage our target audience effectively.
- Prepare and process payroll.
- Provide administrative support to the team.
- Process job cards for the workshop.
- Identify opportunities for process enhancement and contribute to their implementation.
- Customer service and reception.
Skills We're Seeking:
- Showcase exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail, juggling multiple tasks seamlessly.
- Experience in an accounts-focused role, with a solid grasp of financial management.
- Demonstrate tech-savviness and a quick learning curve for new systems. Intermediate skills in the Microsoft Suite are a must.
- Thrive both independently and as a collaborative team member in our dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with Google and Meta platforms for effective digital marketing is a plus.
- Experience with the Orion/Sam system for streamlined operations is advantageous.
- Warm customer-centric attitude.
What We Offer:
- Hours to be negotiated with successful candidate.
- Competitive remuneration dependant on experience.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Join a team that values collaboration and a positive work atmosphere.
- Staff purchasing benefits.
We encourage all passionate individuals to apply, even if your experience doesn't perfectly align – your enthusiasm and potential could be the perfect match for our team.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore, please send your CV and a cover letter illustrating how you are a great fit for the team to Aaron at email@example.com.